How do I cook a fully cooked Costco ham?
Keeping this in consideration, how long does a Costco Ham take to cook?
KIRKLAND SPIRAL SLICED HAM - DINNER AT HOME Loved the ham and glaze. Click link below for updated post and recipe instructions for Kirkland Spiral Sliced Ham. COVER HAM WITH FOIL AND COOK AT 275 DEGREES - 12-15 MINUTES PER POUND.
One may also ask, how do you heat a spiral ham without drying it out? How to Cook Spiral Ham Without Drying It Out
- Preheat 325.
- Remove spiral ham from package, reserve the liquid. Put the spiral ham in pan with rack in the bottom and with the fat side UP.
- Pour package juices in the bottom of the pan to avoid drying it out.
- Cover spiral ham tightly with foil, no steam escapes.
- Place CENTER of oven.
Besides, how do I cook a precooked ham?
Preheat the oven to 350 F. Place the ham on a rack in a large baking pan and add about 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch of water to the pan. If the ham is labeled 'fully cooked' (does not require heating), heat it in the oven for about 10 minutes per pound, or to an internal temperature of 140 F.
How do you heat a spiral ham?
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Remove packaging and if your ham has a small plastic disk on the underside of the bone, remove and discard the disk.
- Place ham in a shallow roasting pan, cut side down.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes per pound until ham reaches 140°F.