How do I convert an arc to a line in AutoCAD?
Herein, how do you explode an arc in AutoCAD?
If the spline and arc are joined as a single polyline object, type X or EXPLODE at the command line, select the object, and hit the Enter key. The spline and arc objects will now be separate objects.
One may also ask, how do I convert lines to polylines in AutoCAD? Converting Line to Polyline Type PE on the command line and press Enter to start polyline edit command, the command line will prompt you to select objects for making changes. Click on the object which you want to change to polyline, you can also select multiple objects by selecting Multiple from the command prompt.
Also question is, how do I join an arc and polyline in AutoCAD?
To Join Polylines, Splines, Lines, and Arcs Into a Single
- Click Home tab Modify panel Edit Polyline. Find.
- Select a polyline, spline, line, or arc to edit.
- Enter j (Join).
- Select one or more polylines, splines, lines, or arcs that are located end to end.
- Press Enter to end the command.
How do I make an arc polyline?
- Click Home tab Draw panel Polyline. Find.
- Specify the start point of the polyline segment.
- Specify the endpoint of the polyline segment. Switch to Arc mode by entering a (Arc) at the Command prompt.
- Specify additional polyline segments as needed.
- Press Enter to end, or enter c to close the polyline.