How do I connect to Azure MySQL?
- In Azure portal, click All resources from the left-hand menu, type the name, and search for your Azure Database for MySQL server.
- From the Overview page, note down Server Name and Server admin login name.
Consequently, how do I connect to a MySQL database?
Steps to connect to your database remotely
- Open MySQL Workbench.
- Click New Connection towards the bottom left of MySQL Workbench.
- In the “Set up a New Connection Dialogue” box, Type your Database connection credentials.
- Type your password and click the “Save Password in Vault” check box.
One may also ask, does Azure support MySQL? Azure Database for MySQL provides fully managed, enterprise-ready community MySQL database as a service. Built to deliver high availability with an SLA of 99.99 percent, Azure Database for MySQL requires no extra configuration, replicatio¬n, or cost to ensure that your apps run when you need them to.
Likewise, people ask, can't connect to Azure MySQL?
If the application persistently fails to connect to Azure Database for MySQL, it usually indicates an issue with one of the following: Server firewall configuration: Make sure that the Azure Database for MySQL server firewall is configured to allow connections from your client, including proxy servers and gateways.
How can I remotely connect to MySQL database?
Before connecting to MySQL from another computer, the connecting computer must be enabled as an Access Host.
- Log into cPanel and click the Remote MySQL icon, under Databases.
- Type in the connecting IP address, and click the Add Host button.
- Click Add, and you should now be able to connect remotely to your database.