How do I configure results analyzer plugin in Jenkins?
- At Jenkins dashboard, select <your project> / Configure.
- Under Post-build Actions tab, select Add post-build action and choose Publish JUnit test result report.
- At Test report XMLs, enter the path to your .
Click to see full answer
Consequently, how do I configure Jenkins dashboard view?
Add new view On the Jenkins main page, click the + tab to start the new view wizard (If you do not see a +, it is likely you do not have permission to create a new view). On the create new view page, give your view a name and select the Dashboard type and click ok.
Furthermore, how do I get Jenkins results? You get to the Test Result page by clicking a build link on the Status or History page of your Jenkins project, or by clicking Test Result in the menu on the left. Click the image to enlarge it. At the top of the page, Jenkins displays summary information about the executed tests and their total execution time.
In this regard, how do I create a test report in Jenkins?
Click on 'Configure' and scroll down to 'Post Build Actions' and click on 'Add Post Build Actions' drop down list. We have created a new project 'TestNGProject' with the configuration to run TestNG Tests and also to generate TestNG Reports after execution using Jenkins.
How does JUnit integrate with Jenkins?
- Step 1: Start Jenkins in interactive Terminal Mode. Make sure that port 8080 is unused on the Docker host.
- Step 2: Open Jenkins in a Browser.
- Step 3: Pre-Build JUnit Tests invoked by Gradle.
- Step 4: Add JUnit Test Result Reporting to Jenkins.
- Step 5: Verify failed Test Reporting.