How do I clear my laptop before selling it?
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Recovery.
- Under the Reset this PC section, click the Getstarted button.
- Click the Remove everything button.
- Click the Change settings option.
Click to see full answer
Beside this, how do I clear my laptop before selling it Windows 10?
You can choose to preserve just your personalfiles or to erase everything, depending on what you need. Goto Start > Settings > Update & security > Recovery,click Get started and select the appropriate option. Thenfollow the on-screen instructions to restore Windows10 to a factory fresh state.
Also Know, does factory reset delete everything laptop? When you factory reset a computer, you're notgoing to be able to access any of the programs and files that wereon it before the reset. For most purposes, you can assumethat you have deleted everything on the computer, and that'sokay for most people.
Keeping this in view, how do you wipe a Windows laptop?
To reset your PC
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, andthen tap Change PC settings.
- Tap or click Update and recovery, and then tap or clickRecovery.
- Under Remove everything and reinstall Windows, tap or click Getstarted.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
How do I remove all data from Windows 10?
Delete user accounts in Windows 10
- Open the Settings app.
- Select the Accounts Option.
- Select Family and Other Users.
- Select the user and press Remove.
- Select Delete account and data.