How do I clean up my Nexus 7?
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power keys atthe same time for about 10 seconds.
- An image of an Android lying on its back will appear.
- Press the Volume Down key twice until "Recovery mode"appears on the screen.
- Press the Power key to restart in "Recoverymode."
Click to see full answer
Beside this, how do I clear the cache on my Nexus?
Wait until you see the Android robot then hold down Power.Press and release Volume Up. Navigate with Volume Down to the WipeCache Partition option. Press Power to select.
How to clear the cache on the Nexus 6P
- Go into Settings > Storage & USB > Apps.
- Tap on the app whose cache you want to clear.
- Tap on Clear Cache.
Similarly, how do I update my Nexus 7 tablet? To check for updates and download the update from Google,follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap All Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap About device.
- Tap Software update.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Wait as your device restarts and updates to the newversion.
Also know, how do I wipe my Google tablet?
Use the Volume keys to scroll to 'wipedata/factory reset' and press the Power key to select. Usethe Volume keys to scroll down to 'Yes - erase all userdata' and press the Power key to select. When wipedata/factory reset is complete, press the Power key toreboot the device.
How do I factory reset my Nexus 7 without command?
Press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttonsat the same time until you see an arrow andthe word 'start'. Select Recovery Mode by pressingthe Volume Down button twice and then the Powerbutton. An image of the Android robot and a redexclamation point with the message No Command willappear.