How do I clean a spotless bathroom?
Click to see full answer
In respect to this, how do I make my bathroom spotless?
Here are some quick tips to make your bathroom spotless in absolutely no time at all!
- #1: Keep the fan or exhaust on when you shower.
- #2: Don't ignore the shower walls.
- #3: Clean the toilet bowl once a day at least.
- #4: Don't keep anything on your vanity.
- #5: Regularly empty the trash can.
- #6: Let the sun in!
One may also ask, what home remedy can I use to clean my bathroom? Two cups salt dissolved in four litres hot water. ½ cup vinegar, one cup ammonia and ¼ cup baking soda in four litres warm water. Apply one of the solutions, let sit for about 15 minutes, then scrub off and rinse.
Beside this, how do I clean my sparkling bathroom?
6 Household Items for a Sparkling Bathtub. Get the gunk off old enameled bathtubs and sinks by applying a paste of 2 parts baking soda and 1 part hydrogen peroxide. Let the paste set for about half an hour. Then give it a good scrubbing and rinse well; the paste will also sweeten your drain as it washes down.
How can I clean my bathroom in 10 minutes?
How To Clean Your Bathroom In 10 Minutes Or Less
- Start by spraying the outside of the toilet with disinfectant from the top of the toilet to the base including the toilet seat.
- Next, spray your shower area with your choice of cleaning solution and let it sit.
- Go back to the shower area and use a cloth to wipe from top to bottom.