How do I choose an earring?
- Choose Earrings that Match Your Face Shape. Look at your face shape.
- Choose Earrings Based on Your Hair Color & Length.
- Wear Earrings that suit your Lifestyle.
- Choose Earrings that are in Tune with Your Style.
- Skin Coloring Matching.
Simply so, will I look good with earrings?
They generally look good if you know how to wear them, and look best when matched to the rest of your outfit. Earrings are for enhancing the overall outfit, rather than being the statement piece. If you want to wear a hoop earring, stick to a small hoop that doesn't hang down below your ear.
Also Know, what do you wear earrings in? If you're a simple person, wear small and simple stud earrings. If you're the classic type, wear timeless styles like hoop earrings, button earrings, pearl studs or diamond studs. If you're the creative type, choose dangle earrings to show off your favorite colors and patterns.
Additionally, what kind of earrings suit your face shape?
Your face may narrow slightly to a rounded chin. Earrings: The best earring shapes for your face are pearls, teardrops, and ovals which provide a soft complement to your face's natural contour. Luckily, oval faces have incredible versatility in what they can wear, so have fun experimenting!
How can I identify my face shape?
Determining Your Face Shape
- Oval: Face length is greater than the width of the cheekbones, and forehead is greater than the jawline.
- Square: All measurements are fairly similar.
- Rectangle/Oblong: Face length is the greatest measurement.
- Round: Cheekbones and face length have a similar measurement.