How do I change the time on my lacrosse clock?
- Turn the LaCrosse Weather Station over, remove the device's battery cover and batteries from the unit.
- Press one of the buttons on the front of the weather station 20 times.
- Place the batteries back in the unit according to the diagram on the battery door.
- Press and hold the "Set" button on the unit for five seconds.
Accordingly, how do you change the time on a LaCrosse thermometer?
- Step 1: Insert 2 NEW AA batteries (not included) into the wireless thermometer.
- Out Temperature.
- Hold SET/ºF/ºC button to enter time set mode.
- The wireless thermometer shows daily minimum & maximum temperatures.
- The temperature (2°F /1°C) trend indicators update every 30 minutes or less.
In this regard, how long does it take for an atomic clock to set itself?
Atomic Clocks may also be set manually and be very accurate. Simply insert the battery, press your time zone and then press the flap just above the left side of the battery. Hold until you reach the correct time and then release. Your clock is now an accurate quartz clock until it will find the signal.