How do I change the spell check language in Illustrator?
- Choose Edit, then Preferences, then Hyphenation (for Windows)
- Choose Illustrator, then Preferences, then Hyphenation (for Mac OS)
- Select the dictionary you want from the Default Language menu.
- Click OK.
Thereof, how do I change the dictionary spelling language in Adobe Illustrator?
Edit the spelling dictionary
- Choose Edit > Edit Custom Dictionary.
- Do any of the following, and click Done: To add a word to the dictionary, type the word in the Entry box, and click Add. To remove a word from the dictionary, select the word in the list, and click Delete.
Furthermore, how do you turn spell check on in Illustrator? Choose Edit > Check Spelling. Click Start to begin checking the spelling. When Illustrator displays misspelled words or other possible errors, do one of the following: Click Ignore or Ignore All to continue spell-checking without changing a certain word.
Secondly, how do I change my spell check language?
Check spelling and grammar in a different language
- Click or tap where you're going to add text, or select the text that you want to mark as a different language.
- On the Review tab select Language > Set Proofing Language.
- Select the language you want to use.
- Select OK.
Does Illustrator have a spell check?
Follow these steps to use spell check in Illustrator. Go to your Edit option, then select Check Spelling. Click the Start option to begin checking your design for misspelled words. Change the misspelled word to the correct version of the word by selecting the appropriate spelling from Illustrator's Suggestions list.