How do I change the input on my RCA TV?
Keeping this in consideration, how do I change my RCA TV to HDMI?
Press the "Input" or "Source" button on your remote control. The television will display the name of the input port that is providing the signal. Continue pressing the "Input" or "Source" button until the television display changes from "HDMI 1" to "HDMI 2."
Likewise, how do you change the input on the TV? Steps to change the input source of the TV.
- Press the INPUT button on the supplied TV remote.
- The input source screen will be displayed on the screen of the TV.
- Using the arrow keys, choose one of the input sources on the input selection screen.
- Confirm the selection by pressing the Enter button.
Keeping this in view, how do you change the input on a TV without a remote?
How to Change the Television from Video Mode Without a Remote
- Turn your television on.
- Press the "INPUT" button located with the other buttons on your television.
- Look for the words "CH" followed by a number, or even just a number to appear in one of the top corners of your television.
How do you change the input on a hotel TV?
First, Disconnect the TV Controller Box Simple as that. Afterwards, you should be able to change the input on the TV to your desired HDMI input. If your hotel remote doesn't have a "Source" or "Input" button, look for buttons on the side of the TV—there should be one there.