How do I call Argentina from the USA?
Click to see full answer
Likewise, people ask, how do you call a cellphone in Argentina from the US?
Calling from the US to an Argentina cell phone:
- 011- To make an International call. 54 - Argentina countrycode. 9 - For all Cell phones in Argentina (this is only whendialing from outside Argentina) 11- Buenos Aires area code (forexample) xxxx-xxxx -Phone number.
- For example: 011-54-9-11-1234-5678.
Secondly, how do you call Argentina from Canada?
- Step 1: Exit code – 011. Your international phone numbershould start with North America exit code 011.
- Step 2: Country code. Followed by Argentina Country code54.
- Step 3: Area code and number. Finally followed by area code andphone number: +54 11 xxxx xxxx.
Secondly, how do I dial a number in Buenos Aires?
- Dial the exit code for your country (011 for the UnitedStates).
- Press the country code for Argentina (54).
- Add in 9 if you are calling an Argentine cell phone.
- Find out the city code for the call (11 for Buenos Aires).
- Check the local number that you need to dial.
How do I dial overseas?
To call a phone in another country, dial011, and then the code for the country you are calling, thearea or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you aretrying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in thecity of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 -55 - 21 - XXXX-XXXX.