How do I backup my UniFi cloud key?
Thereof, how do I find my UniFi cloud key?
1. Access the Cloud Key Management WebUI, by typing your Cloud Key's IP in your browser. User Tip: Gen2 Cloud Keys will show their IP in the front panel screen. For gen1 Cloud Keys, find it in the Host column of the UniFi Cloud Access Portal: https://unifi.ui.com.
Furthermore, how do I export UniFi controller settings? How-to/Instructions
- Go to Settings > Site.
- Select the gray “Export Site” button in the bottom-right of the page. This will initiate the wizard.
- In the first step, click “Download Backup File” to download the file that contains the site configuration to be imported into the Controller you are migrating to.
Similarly one may ask, where are cloud key backups stored?
On the Gen2 Cloud Keys autobackups are stored on both the eMMC ( HDD for UCK-G2-Plus ) and SD card if inserted.
- /data/autobackup/ (SD card)
- /usr/lib/unifi/data/backup/autobackup/ (eMMC/HDD)
How long does it take to restore UniFi cloud key?
Press and hold the reset button and then power on the Cloud Key by connecting it to the power source. Keep the reset button pressed for about 10 seconds, or until you see the recovery LED pattern in a loop (blue - off - white).