How do I associate a function library in QTP?
- Step 1) To create a new function library in HP QTP. Select File > New > Function Library. It opens as a new tab in QTP.
- Step 2) Associate the library with your test. Click File > Settings > Resources > Associate Function Library.Click Add.
- Step 3) Last step to call the function in your test script.
- Important Notes.
Click to see full answer
Besides, how do you associate a function library in QTP at runtime?
Navigate to File > Settings > Resources > Associate Function Library' option in QTP. Add the required Libraries to the resources by clicking on + icon. Once function library is associated with the test. We can debug function in the function libraries and view function definition of the functions from the scripts.
Furthermore, what is function library in UFT? It contains variable declaration, Functions, Classes etc. They enable reusability that can be shared across test scripts. They are saved with an extenstion .vbs or .qfl. A new Library file can be created by navigating to "File" >> "Function Library".
Moreover, how do I associate a function library to a test in UFT?
In UFT, do one of the following:
- right-click the function library document tab and select Associate Library '<Function Library>' with '<Solution/Test/Application Area>'.
- right-click the test or application area name node in the Solution Explorer and select Associate Function Library.
What are the 3 steps using a function?
It demonstrates all three steps: declare a function, define it, and call it.