How do I apply for SFPD?
- Meet the minimum qualifications for prospective officers (see below).
- Schedule and take the Frontline National law enforcement exam.
- Pass the physical ability test (PAT).
- Appear for an in-person interview.
- Pass the background investigation, polygraph exam, and drug screen.
Consequently, what is the passing score for SFPD test?
Candidates will be assigned a date and time to participate in the interviews if they pass the physical ability examination and possess a NTN written t-score with the following minimum passing scores: Human Relations Video Score: 65% Writing Score: 70% Reading: 70%
Likewise, how long is SFPD Academy? San Francisco Police Department Academy The basic training academy course is a 664-hour course with training in 42 topics, including the law, the use of weapons, responding to critical incidents, and communication.
Consequently, how much does SFPD make?
Salary $89,856 - $135,096/year A Police Officer works 40 hours per week on different shifts and overtime may be required. San Francisco offers excellent benefits and the current starting salary is $89,856 per year. After seven years of service a Police Officer may earn up to $135,096 per year.
How many SFPD officers are there?