How do I advertise a garage sale on Facebook?
- Click on Marketplace from your newsfeed. It's located on the left side of the page.
- Click on Sell Something to list items.
- Click on Category and select Garage Sale.
- Create a description under "What are you Selling?".
- Set the price to zero.
- Add your sale's location and some pictures.
- Click Next and then Post.
Beside this, how do I advertise my garage sale?
From garage sale ads to great signage, here's how to advertise your yard sale.
- Advertise on Craigslist.
- List Your Yard Sale in the Newspaper Classifieds.
- Make Garage Sale Signs.
- Submit Your Sale to Yard Sale Websites.
- Promote Your Yard Sale on Social Media.
Also Know, where should I list my yard sale? Do list your yard sale in the appropriate classified sections of both Craigslist and your local newspaper, including both the newspaper's print and online listings. Old school shoppers may depend on newspaper listings, and the computer savvy crowd probably uses Craigslist.
Furthermore, where can I advertise my garage sale for free?
There are dozens of websites where you can advertise your garage sale for free.
2. Advertise Online
- Yard Sale Search.
- Garage Sale Hunter.
- Yard Hopper.
- Garage Sale Source.
What sells at a garage sale?
12 Garage Sale Items That Sell Like Hotcakes
- Gently used clothing, in good condition. Everyone needs clothes, and savvy shoppers know you don't have to pay retail to look good.
- Vintage dishes, glassware, and casseroles.
- Garden tools.
- Shoes and handbags.
- Costume jewelry.
- Games, toys, and bicycles.