How do I adjust the carburetor on my Echo chainsaw?
Thereof, how do you adjust an echo carburetor?
How to Adjust the Carburetor on an Echo Line Trimmer
- Pull out the air filter.
- Locate the idle adjustment screw on the rear of the engine near the spark plug.
- Turn the screw clockwise to increase idle speed; turn it counterclockwise to decrease idle speed.
- Watch the trimmer head to make sure it doesn't start moving while the engine is idling.
Subsequently, question is, how do you adjust the carburetor on a Stihl chainsaw? They are the high-speed, low-speed and idle adjustments respectively. Determine the carburetor type before adjusting the high- and low-speed screws. To do this, turn the "L" screw clockwise as far as it will go, using a flat-head screwdriver, then turn it counterclockwise as far as it will go.
Likewise, what is the H and L on a carburetor?
ArboristSite Member. On every saw the "h" means that's the "high" side adjustment. It regulates how much fuel is being poured into the motor during high rpm's. The "L" means that's the "low" side adjustment.
How do I tune my ECHO SRM 225?
How to Install a Tune-Up Kit on an Echo Trimmer (Model SRM-225)
- REPLACING THE FUEL FILTER [top] 1. Drain the fuel.
- Remove the fuel cap.
- Remove the fuel filter from the fuel line.
- Install the fuel filter.
- Reinstall the fuel filter into the fuel tank.
- Reinstall the fuel cap.
- REPLACING THE AIR FILTER [top] 7. Remove the air cleaner lid.
- Remove the air filter.