How do I add WeMos d1 to Arduino IDE?
In respect to this, how do I program my WeMos d1?
- Connect WeMos D1 using micro USB cable to your PC.
- Open your Arduino IDE.
- Select the corresponding port for the board from Tools>Port in Arduino IDE.
- Open in Arduino IDE File>Examples>In the section containing Examples for WeMos.
- In Basic OTA program, edit the SSID and password.
Herein, what is WeMos?
WEMOS D1 is a WIFI development board based on ESP8266 12E. The functioning is similar to that of NODEMCU, except that the hardware is built resembling Arduino UNO. The D1 board can be configured to work on Arduino environment using BOARDS MANAGER.
- Create a Blynk Account. After you download the Blynk App, you'll need to create a New Blynk account.
- Create a New Project. After you've successfully logged into your account, start by creating a new project.
- Choose Your Hardware.
- Auth Token.
- Add a Widget.
- Run The Project.