How do I add tm1 to excel?
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Go to File (or Home button in Excel 2007), Options (Excel Options in 2007)
- Select Add-ins from the Excel Options tab.
- Check if IBM Cognos TM1 Perspectives is listed in the Active Application Add-ins section at the top of the list.
Keeping this in consideration, how do I install tm1 Perspectives?
Install Cognos TM1 Perspectives:
- Right-click the issetup.exe file and click Run as Administrator.
- On the Component Selection page, expand TM1 Rich Tier, and select the TM1 Perspectives check box. Leave all the other check boxes unselected.
- Follow the prompts and click Finish to complete the installation.
Likewise, what does DBRW mean in Excel? DBRW is a Microsoft Excel function that connects to an intersection, or data point, in a TM1 cube. A user can retrieve or send data to and from the cube with this function.
Similarly, you may ask, what is planning analytics for Excel?
IBM® Planning Analytics for Microsoft Excel is a Microsoft Excel-based tool that professional report authors use to build sophisticated, multiple-sheet, multiple-query reports against multiple databases.
What is IBM Pax?
The IBM definition of Planning Analytics for Excel (shortly called PAX) is: IBM Planning Analytics for Microsoft Excel is a Microsoft Excel-based add-in that professional report authors use to build reports using data sources from IBM Cognos TM1.