How do I add magazines to Newsstand?
Click to see full answer
Accordingly, how do I add something to Newsstand?
Add news sources & topics to personalizeNewsstand
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Newsstand app.
- To find a news source, magazine, or topic to add: At the top,search for a source or topic.
- Select the news source, magazine, or topic you want toadd.
- Tap Add .
- You'll see the source or topic added to your Library.
One may also ask, how can I buy magazines on my iPhone? Steps
- Tap the Newsstand icon on your iPhone's Home screen to viewyour Newsstand.
- Tap the Store button to access the magazine section of the appstore.
- Browse the magazines available.
- You are now taken to the magazine's page.
- Tap the button again.
Hereof, can you download magazines on iPad?
Magazines and newspapers are available in the AppStore and function like any other app downloaded to aniPad. This includes the ability to use in-app purchases tosubscribe to a magazine or newspaper. Once youdownload a magazine from the App Store, you cansubscribe to it in the magazine's app.
Where do I find my magazine subscriptions on iPad?
How to view, manage, and cancel Newsstandsubscriptions
- Launch the Settings app.
- Tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the very top.
- Tap on View Apple ID in the popup menu.
- Tap on Manage under the Subscriptions section.
- Here you'll see a list of all your subscriptions to apps andnewsstand items.