How do I add a storage location to a material in SAP?
Click to see full answer
Furthermore, how do you maintain storage location for a material in SAP?
How to Create Storage Location in SAP MM
- Step 3 :- Follow the menu path as per below screen shot and click on maintain storage location.
- Step 4 :- Enter the Plant key where the storage location is to be maintained and press enter.
- Step 5 :- Click on new entries for creation new storage location.
- Step 6 :- Enter Key in Sloc and description of storage location.
Similarly, how do I assign a storage location to a plant in SAP?
- STEP 1: Following is the path For MAINTAIN STORAGE LOCATION.
- STEP 2: Click On SAP reference IMG Option, and then Go as per following Path.
- STEP 2: Click on execute button to MAINTAIN STORAGE LOCATION (Following type Window will open)
- STEP 3: Enter the PLANT CODE, Click on TICK Button to Proceed Further.
Also to know is, how do I display storage location in SAP?
MMBE: How to get SAP Stock Overview
- Enter T-Code in Command bar MMBE. Enter Material No . Select display level for which we want to see stock overview. Click on execute Button .
- Output will be displayed as below- Stock overview for material 9554 is displayed. Stock at Company /Plant / storage location is displayed.
What is the storage location table in SAP?
SAP Storage Location Tables
|SCEDOCKEY||Storage Location of Document Key||SD|
|PRILOC||Prioritizing of Storage Locations||MM|
|MARD||Storage Location Data for Material||LO-MD|
|MVRD||Storage Location Data for Material||LO-MD|