How do I add a nested menu to Shopify?
- Tap the title of your main menu.
- Choose one of the menu items to be the header for your drop-down menu, or add a new menu item to be the header.
- Add menu items to include in the new drop-down menu.
- Tap and drag the menu items to nest below the header item:
- Tap Save menu.
Click to see full answer
People also ask, how many levels deep can you nest Shopify nested menu items?
Furthermore, what is a nested menu? Nesting menu items to build drop-down menus You can build drop-down menus by creating or moving menu items so that they are "nested" below a top-level item. The top-level item appears in the main menu on your online store, and the nested menu items appear in a drop-down menu.
Also to know is, how do I add a mega menu to Shopify?
Scroll to the bottom and click on the "Add mega menu" button: 4. In the "Mega menu" setting, simply enter the name of the menu item that contains the mega-menu (this means that the name entered in "Menu item" must match the name of one of the first-level items list).
How do I add sub categories in Shopify?
How To Add Subcategories In Shopify Store – Plobal Apps
- Login in your Shopify admin, go to Customize themes page and then click on Collection Page in theme preview.
- Search for the Collection pages tab in the theme editor, click on it.
- Click on the checkbox Enable filtering by product tag.
- Click Save.