How do I add a license to Microsoft volume licensing?
- Sign into the VLSC.
- Choose Administration > Add Open License.
- Complete the page and click Submit.
Correspondingly, how do I register for Microsoft volume licensing?
- Visit the VLSC and click 'Sign In'.
- Enter your Country.
- Visit your inbox and click on the link in step 1 of the verification email.
- Click the link to 'Add an Open License to your profile'.
- Enter your Name, Authorization, and License Number provided and click Submit.
Also Know, where is the Microsoft Volume Licensing Agreement number? Questions and Answers
- Sign in to VLSC.
- Go to Subscriptions.
- Go to Online Services Agreement List.
- Enter the Agreement Number and click Search.
- In the Search Results click the Agreement Number.
Similarly, what is Microsoft volume licensing?
Microsoft Volume Licensing is a term used by Microsoft to describe a program for organizations that need multiple Microsoft product licenses, but do not need multiple copies of the software media and the documentation that comes with the software.
How much does Microsoft volume licensing cost?
There's an easy -- and completely legitimate -- way to work the system and qualify for volume licensing for only $28.