How can I hide my appliances on my counter?
- Clean the appliances thoroughly.
- Use appliance covers to hide appliances.
- Repurpose embroidered tea towels or patterned pieces of cloth to cover your appliances.
Click to see full answer
Herein, how can I hide my kitchen counter clutter?
Add shelves beside your cabinets (if you have the wall space), and put pretty baskets on them. It's a great way to hide clutter, like papers that you need to go through. This is one trick we're definitely going to use! Install a towel bar above the range to keep pot lids off the counters while you're cooking.
Also Know, how can I hide my stove? Fabric. A more long-term solution for hiding a wood stove is to cover it with a piece of fabric that complements your decor. Find a pattern of fabric you like and wrap the stove in the material. Pin the fabric together behind the stove and do the same for the ventilation pipe.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how can I hide my fridge?
Integrate behind cabinet doors Perhaps the most common way to hide a refrigerator is to go for an integrated one with kitchen unit doors attached. Integrated appliances are specially created to be housed inside cabinetry, with enhanced ventilation and insulation so the workings don't get too hot.
How do you display kitchen appliances?
There is no one "right" way to store kitchen appliances.
Store the Appliances You Use All the Time
- Frequently used appliances go on your countertop or the lowest shelves in your cabinet.
- Rarely used appliances are stored at the top of your cabinets.
- Never used items need to be re-assessed and donated or sold.