How can I get a California ID fast?
- Visit a DMV office (make an appointment for faster service)
- Complete application form DL 44 (An original DL 44 form must be submitted.
- Give a thumb print.
- Have your picture taken.
- Provide your SSN.
- Verify your birth date and legal presence (you may use your California driver license)
Also to know is, can I get an ID in one day?
A temporary ID is typically given when a permanent card for which you apply won't be mailed to you for a few weeks. The application center will often supply you with a temporary ID that day for use until the permanent ID is ready. Make an appointment with your local DMV to get an ID card.
One may also ask, how long does it take to get an ID from the DMV? 2 weeks
Similarly one may ask, how do I obtain a California ID?
- Complete a Driver License or Identification Card Application form.
- Present an acceptable Identity document.
- Present an acceptable residency document.
- Provide your social security number.
- Provide your true full name.
- Pay the application fee.
- Additional information regarding an identification (ID) card.
Can you get a temporary ID in California?
Make a DMV appointment for a California ID through there website. Keep the appointment if you can as they are normally booked a few weeks out. You can go in as a walk- in also, but I'd suggest getting there when the doors open and expect to be there a couple of hours.