Does the SPCA take food donations?
Furthermore, what items can I donate to the SPCA?
- Friskies wet (canned or pouch) cat food only.
- Gently used or new cat collars.
- Pooper-Scoopers… long-handled, please!
- Hand towels.
- Plastic pet carriers (medium size)
- Stuffed animals (6″ or larger) No beads, hard eyes, or buttons. No batteries or noises.
Similarly, does the Humane Society take food donations? approved donated food items Any donated food will be accepted for use in our Pet Food Pantry, but these are our preferred brands: Cesar. Diamond Maintenance.
Herein, can you donate open bags of cat food?
We accept donations of all kinds, but we can only use unopened bags of food for the Furry Friends Pet Food Pantry. Any opened or ripped bags are passed along for use in our Wildlife Rehabilitation Center. Donations can be dropped off at any WHS shelter during our regular operating hours.
Where can I donate pet food?
Donate Pet Food
- Arvada: Arvada Veterinary Hospital, 6645 Wadsworth Blvd.
- Aurora: Aurora Animal Hospital – 20250 E Smoky Hill Rd, Centennial.
- Boulder: Bowhaus Boulder, 6560 O'Dell Place.
- Broomfield. Urban Dogg, 8855 W 116th Circle #1.
- Castle Pines. Castle Pines Veterinary Clinic, 361 Village Square Ln.
- Castle Rock.
- Colorado Springs.