Then, does array preserve order?
Yes. A List, by definition, always preserves the order of the elements. This is true not only of ArrayList, but LinkedList, Vector, and any other class that implements the java. util.
- Sort an array:
- Sort numbers in an array in ascending order:
- Sort numbers in an array in descending order:
- Get the highest value in an array:
- Get the lowest value in an array:
- Sort an array alphabetically, and then reverse the order of the sorted items (descending):
YES (for non-integer keys). Most Browsers iterate object properties as: Integer keys in ascending order (and strings like "1" that parse as ints) String keys, in insertion order (ES2015 guarantees this and all browsers comply) Symbol names, in insertion order (ES2015 guarantees this and all browsers comply)