Do you have to have a Eagle Court of Honor?
In this regard, what do you do at an Eagle Court of Honor?
Eagle Court of Honor Execution
- Make it simple, but keep it fun.
- The Master of Ceremonies (MC) sets the tone and the pace of the ceremony.
- Keep the aisle space clear for parading the colors.
- Use props with candles; Scout spirit candle.
- Make sure the candidate's parents sit in a special place.
Also, who should be invited to an Eagle Scout Court of Honor? Whether you present the membership or not, invite a representative of NESA to attend the ceremony and to say a few words as part of the ceremony. All of the Courts of Honor in this document assume that the Eagle Scout comes from the "traditional family:" one mother and one father.
Hereof, how should I dress for an Eagle Scout Court of Honor?
But normally a collared shirt and jeans works fine. After the ceremony, congratulate him then feel free to bounce. Also, if you're too concerned about it, don't be afraid to ask the kid what he wants you to wear/do.
How long does an Eagle Court of Honor last?
A: The parents and grandparents are usually introduced during the Eagle Scout presentation, the rest of the family need not be introduced. Q: How long should the ceremony last? A: 1 to 1-1/2 hours maximum.