Do green grapes contain vitamin K?
Correspondingly, is grapes high in vitamin K?
Nutrient profile They provide significant benefits for people who eat plant foods. "Grapes are also a good source of vitamin K, copper and many of the B vitamins," said Rumsey, adding that they are also a good source of fiber and relatively low in calories.
One may also ask, how much vitamin K is in green grapes? 14.6 mcg (per 100 g) per 100 g
Subsequently, one may also ask, do grapes affect warfarin?
Taking phenacetin along with grape juice might decrease the effectiveness of phenacetin. Grape seed might also slow blood clotting. Taking grape seed along with warfarin (Coumadin) might increase the chances of bruising and bleeding. Be sure to have your blood checked regularly.
What fruit is high in vitamin K?
10 Fruits High in Vitamin K
- Prunes — 24% DV per serving. 5 pieces: 28 mcg (24% DV)
- Kiwi — 23% DV per serving.
- Avocado — 18% DV per serving.
- Blackberries — 12% DV per serving.
- Blueberries — 12% DV per serving.
- Pomegranate — 12% DV per serving.
- Figs (dried) — 6% DV per serving.
- Tomatoes (sun-dried) — 4% DV per serving.