Do Dairy Queen smoothies have real fruit?
Click to see full answer
Likewise, people ask, what are the ingredients in a Dairy Queen smoothie?
INGREDIENTS: Water, Strawberry Fruit Beverage Mix Strawberries, Water, Sugar, Guava Puree, Passion Fruit Juice Concentrate, Orange Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Fruit and Vegetable Juice for Color, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum., Minute Maid Nonfat Vanilla Liquid Yogurt Nonfat Yogurt (Cultured Grade A Skim Milk And
One may also ask, whats the difference between a Julius and a smoothie? An Orange Julius is a blend of frozen orange juice concentrate, milk, vanilla, sugar, and ice. It's not quite a smoothie; it's too sweet — more like a dessert — to be considered a smoothie. And it's not as milky or thick as a milkshake, either.
Also to know is, are smoothies from Dairy Queen healthy?
DQ Takes a Walk on the Light Side with New Smoothies. They're also yogurt-free, with a small light premium smoothie containing less than 170 calories. The “healthy” additions might come as a surprise to consumers, who often visit Dairy Queen for indulgent sundaes and Blizzard treats.
What kind of drinks does Dairy Queen have?
- Cold Coffee. Midnight Mocha. Ultimate Frappé
- SHAKES & MALTS. CHOCOLATE SHAKE. OR MALT.
- MOOLATTE. MOCHA. MOOLATTÉ®
- ORANGE JULIUS PREMIUM FRUIT SMOOTHIES. Tripleberry® Cherry. Premium Fruit Smoothie.
- ORANGE JULIUS ORIGINALS. STRAWBERRY BANANA. JULIUS® ORIGINAL.
- ARTIC RUSH. CHERRY ARCTIC RUSH® STRAWBERRY KIWI.
- Soft Drinks. Coke®