Do arrowhead plants bloom?
In respect to this, does arrowhead plant have flowers?
Distinguishing Features. This aquatic plant is quite distinctive with arrowhead-shaped emergent leaves. It blooms mid to late summer with white, 3-petalled showy flowers, usually growing in whorls of three.
Also question is, how do you care for an arrowhead plant?
- Light: Give your plant bright light but no direct sun.
- Water: Spray frequently to maintain high humidity.
- Temperature: Arrowhead vine prefers warm and humid conditions.
- Soil: Plant in a rich, well-drained potting mix.
- Fertilizer: Feed regularly with liquid fertilizer throughout the growing season.
Prune an arrowhead plant by cutting the long vines of the plant to within 6-8 inches of the soil line. Shortening the long vines helps the plant become full and bushy. You should also pinch off the growing tips a few times a year.