Can you take a picture and ask Google what it is?
Also know, how do you take a picture and search for it on Google?
Search with a picture
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to images.google.com.
- Enter a description of the picture you want to find.
- Tap Search .
- Tap the picture you want to search with.
- Touch and hold the picture. Tap Search Google for this image.?
Secondly, how do I take a picture and search it on Google iPhone? Reverse Image Search On iPhone Using Safari
- Head to images.google.com.
- Tap on the share button at the bottom of the window.
- Now, tap on “Request Desktop Site” to reload the webpage.
- Finally, you will observe a camera icon near the search bar to either upload the image or paste the URL to perform a reverse image search.
Additionally, how do you search using a picture?
Drag and drop a picture
- On your computer, open a browser, like Chrome or Firefox.
- Go to Google Images.
- On your computer, find the file with the picture you want to search with.
- Click the picture.
- Hold down the mouse, drag the picture, and then drop it into the search box.
What is the Google app that identifies pictures?
Google Goggles app