Can you eat black eyed peas on a low carb diet?
Similarly one may ask, are Black Eyed Peas high in carbs?
Black-eyed peas are incredibly nutrient-dense, packing plenty of fiber and protein into each serving. They're also a good source of several important micronutrients, including folate, copper, thiamine, and iron. One cup (170 grams) of cooked black-eyed peas contains the following nutrients ( 1 ): Carbs: 35 grams.
Likewise, how many carbs are in a cup of black eyed peas? Nutrition Facts
|Calories 150||(628 kJ)|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%|
Also to know, which beans are low carb?
Here are the two best low-carb bean alternatives:
- Lima beans. Lima beans are one of the best keto-friendly beans available because a single serving is only 10g of carbs (per 50g) and most of those carbs are fiber.
- Black soybeans. Ketoers love black soybeans because they have only 12g of carbs per 100g.
How do you avoid carbs?
Here are 15 easy ways to reduce your carb intake.
- Eliminate Sugar-Sweetened Drinks.
- Cut Back on Bread.
- Stop Drinking Fruit Juice.
- Choose Low-Carb Snacks.
- Eat Eggs or Other Low-Carb Breakfast Foods.
- Use These Sweeteners Instead of Sugar.
- Ask for Veggies Instead of Potatoes or Bread at Restaurants.