Can you call the DMV to ask questions?
Accordingly, how do I talk to a real person at DMV?
Customer Number 800-777-0133 - by the Numbers
- Phone number to dial. 800-777-0133.
- Call-back available. YES.
- Call picked up by a real person. YES.
- Department you're calling. Customer Service.
- Call center hours. Mon-Tue 8am-5pm, Wed 9am-5pm, Thu-Fri 8am-5pm PST.
- Best time to dial. 8:30am.
- Navigate phone maze to a human.
- Average wait.
Likewise, how do I contact the Department of Motor Vehicles? Contact Us
- Telephone. Telephone: 1-800-777-0133.
- Offices. DMV Office Information.
- DMV Kiosk. For assistance with DMV Kiosk transactions, please see the DMV Now webpage.
- Ordered your driver license/identification card but haven't received it?
- Customer Surveys.
- Report Technical Problems with DMV's Website.
Just so, what time can you call the DMV?
If you paid online and did not receive a confirmation of payment, please allow 72 hours and then contact the DMV call center at 1-800-777-0133 or 1-877-563-5213. The call center business hours are Monday - Tuesday and Thursday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST and Wednesdays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.
Can you call your local DMV?
Contact Centers You can call 1-800-777-0133 to do the following: Use automated telephone services to complete the following: Find field office information. Get answers to frequently asked questions and information on DMV news.