Can I add glitter to epoxy resin?
Click to see full answer
Considering this, how much glitter do I add to resin?
Whenever incorporating any additive, whether it be glitter, a liquid colorant or a powdered pigment, always remember the 6% rule: that is, don't add more than 6% of the total combined volume of resin and hardener combined.
One may also ask, can you use glitter glue in resin? glitter can, but the water in the glue may mess up the cure of the resin.
Similarly, you may ask, can I put glitter in resin?
If you are wondering WHEN to add glitter to epoxy resin, there are no rules. Adding glitter to resin during the mixing of the resin will integrate glitter throughout that pour. To do this, you will mix the resin with the hardener, add colorant (or leave it clear), and mix it well.
How do I make resin art?
- Step 1: Gather Materials & Prepare Work Surface. Epoxy Resin Work Surface.
- Step 2: Prepare Paint and Epoxy Resin.
- Step 3: Mix Paint and Epoxy Resin.
- Step 4: Pour Base Color.
- Step 5: Pour Colors.
- Step 6: Heat Gun to Merge Colors.
- Step 7: Make Resin Art Cells.
- Step 8: Move Resin Art on Canvas.