Are pita chips bad for u?
Hereof, are Stacy's Pita Chips bad for you?
Many women think that pita chips are a healthier alternative to regular chips. However, some varieties can rack up as much fat and sodium as a bag of Doritos. Stacy's Multigrain Pita Chips are a good choice. But if portion control isn't your strong point, try Flipse's trick.
Similarly one may ask, are pita chips fattening?
Sure, it's just flatbread. But when it's sliced, toasted and dusted with salt, it becomes an addictively delicious, crispy snack. Pita chips are not only versatile, happy with hummus or supporting some cheese, they also tend to be healthier than other chips, packing significantly less fat and often less salt.
These Are the Healthiest Chips You Can Eat
- Beanitos White Bean Skinny Dippers.
- Simply 7 Quinoa Chips.
- Good Health Avocado Oil Potato Chips.
- Ruffles Oven Baked Original.
- Garden of Eatin' Blue Corn Tortilla Chips.
- Pringles Reduced Fat Original.
- Good Health Kettle Style Olive Oil Potato Chips.