Are carrots high in oxalates?
In this regard, what vegetables are high in oxalates?
Foods High in Oxalate
- Beet greens.
- Swiss chard.
- Cocoa powder.
Similarly, is oatmeal high in oxalates? Not Good Choices – Higher Oxalate Note: Natural or raw corn bran and natural or raw oat bran are low in oxalate.
In respect to this, what vegetables are low in oxalates?
- Artichokes, asparagus, and brussels sprouts.
- Broccoli and cauliflower.
- Kale, endive, cabbage, and lettuce.
- Cucumbers, peas, and zucchini.
- Mushrooms, onions, and peppers.
- Potatoes and corn.
- Carrots, celery, and green beans (medium oxalate)
- Parsnips, summer squash, tomatoes, and turnips (medium oxalate)
What fruits are high in oxalates?
Foods high in oxalate include:
- Dark green vegetables, such as spinach.