Are Andrew Clements siblings?
Category: books and literature childrens literature
Andrew Clements was born on May 29, 1949 in Camden, New Jersey and lived there until sixth grade until moving to Illinois. His family included his parents, him, his sisters, and his brothers. His parents were avid readers and they passed that love onto Andrew and his brothers and sisters.
Furthermore, when did Clements die?
November 29, 2019
- He likes to write in a shed behind his house where there are no distractions.
- He says he writes his books "one word at a time".
- Clements has a Master of Art in teaching.
- He taught creative writing to high school students at a summer workshop.
- Andrew has four kids of his own.
In this way, who is Clements wife?
|Writer, editor, educator